The Security Industry
BS7858 is the standard used by the industry. Whether you are involoved in manned guarding, alarms, cash-in-transit, or any other activity associated with the security sector you will be vetting your staff to BS7858. PASS manages this process for you seamlessly.
You can use the online application form and let your applicants do all of the work or you can continue with paper application forms and let your screening department continue to enter the data manually. Either way when the data is entered PASS does the following:
- Prompts the user to enter a copy of the candidate's signed authorisation to keep your company legal
- Automatically applies for a 5yr consumer check to make sure the candidate is on the electoral roll, checks their addresses, shows their undeclared addresses, shows if they have been obtaining credit in a different name, shows if they are bankrupt - 20 seconds - that's all it takes
- Verifies proof of ID and saves a copy of the document
- Verifies right to work and monitors their expiry to keep you legal
- Has a link to terrorist sanctions
- Sends all references and stores copies when they come back
- Produces a fuly compliant candidate report at the end of the process to be inspected by the ACS auditor or the NSI or any other accrediting body
In summary it keeps you compliant with the requirements of the ACS and BS7858. It even manages the expiry of your SIA licenses if you wish.